Monday, April 14, 2014

Outfit Post: Latest Attempt

Hello there! After yet another long hiatus from my online blogs, I've finally come up with a post. For my readers, whether you have me on your 'follow' list, or belong to those who just check out my posts, I do apologize for the irregularity between entries. It's turning out to be quite a summer for us over here where I'm from. The heat is far from humid and closer to what I would call frying. I've half a mind to try cooking an egg sunny-side up on the sidewalk. 

Anyway, my attempts to have an outfit post have resulted in these three pictures. I found that poses come naturally when one is having fun, so my mind went back to my dance lesson days, hence this first photo of me trying to strike a dancer's angle. 



This second try took me a while to think of, because I did want to share this ensemble I wore for a mother-daughter shopping day. It's my first time to take these floral-printed shorts out for a spin and I thought I'd pair them with alight white top plus my favorite brown sandals. 



So, what do you think of this second pose?   

My only accessory for the day: a silver ring inlaid with an arrow. It's a gift from my Bestie, Claudia when she came home from Singapore this April. This particular piece is part of a set; one of two she brought for me. As a bit of a twist I decided to use one as a pendant. Brings a smile to my face every time I remember she bought these because she knows the Artemis look is one of my favorites. 




How's this outfit post second attempt for you? I would welcome any suggestions. Still in the learning phase, so I'm pretty much taking things one at a time when it comes to poses, editing, and clothing  pieces.

Photo editing done on Photoscape
Photos taken by my MomWearing: top from Forever 21, shorts from Jewel, sandals from Chelsea, and ring from Forever 21 Singapore

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The top is perfect for the summer heat we've been experiencing here in Manila. Grabe ang init, noh? Love the print on your shorts as well <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Kylie! Yes, I agree about Manila's heat wave experience. I appreciate your comment about the print on my shorts.

      Delete