Thursday, February 20, 2014

Turquoise Dream (Sneak Peak!)


Hello to all, and thank you to The Kyliebabii and Miss Sharina for the feedback on my last post. 

Now, what I have here is only a sneak peak, but I do want to share this particular dress because it's the one I wore to the Tacbas-Kho nuptials January of this year. The theme for the groom's side of the wedding party was pastels, so I ended up being the lightest color of the ombre palette I seemed to have formed with Kuya Mark's groomsmaids. I was a reader for the Mass, and I'd like to thank Kuya Mark and Ate J-Anne for choosing me to do so. 

Here's what my dress looks like: turquoise with a lace overlay on top of the sweetheart neckline. 



   My Tita Claire made this for me when I went to Iloilo over the holiday season of 2013. I got to go do a fitting at her atelier and practice moving with my shoes. The picture doesn't show it much, but the skirt of the dress is very flowy, and I felt very comfortable moving around in it. 

Hopefully, I can find a good place to take photos of both the front and back of this dress. I really love the way the back is sewn. Will definitely share it on my blog and Tumblr site. 

Dress credits to: Tita Claire of Claire's Atelier, 
Hair and Makeup credits to: Tippy Destacamento and crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment