Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Snacktime: Cupcakes.

       Had to go to Makati last Friday with Mom. Thought we'd make the most of the trip, so I surprised her with a snack treat to Cupcakes by Sonja. It's a cupcake joint that was highly recommended by one of my favorite fashion bloggers: Miss Tricia Gosingtian


      Feast your eyes! This is what Mom and I had for our pre-shopping munchtime: the Red Velvet Vixen.

     I even caught Mom sneaking some icing off of my cupcake when she was done eating hers. That's how great these babies taste! Velvety-smooth, plus rich flavor! 


     








     Check out this sweet Chocolate-Cheesecake Swirl cupcake that Mom decided to bring home. I got a taste of it when she had one of her daily doses of coffee. The layers of chocolate and cheese blend well! (Don't think about the calories!)



      Their take-home bags are simple and environment friendly. I like how dainty they make you feel while you carry them around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment