Monday, July 22, 2013

NO TO BULLYING





Bullying is an issue that has plagued the world since time immemorial. I will admit to being guilty of it as well as being a victim of it. I am now pledging to my readers that I will strive to not make this the case anymore. 
I have accepted that I cannot be everywhere to help stand up for those who are victims of this so-called “petty oppression", but what I can do is write. So to those of you feeling alone in any kind of situation due to bullying, please consider this my way of reaching out to you.
I wrote this as a status post, and I am sharing its image in order to let you all know that you are not alone in facing whatever misdeeds or unfair actions come your way because of these people who find it amusing to demean or threaten you. Take heart! <3 And I send my love to you across the miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment